BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

MY c0lL3gE L1fe (1St s3M)

Well, this is my second post when I starting my FNBE course at January 11.Hearing bad is it??Today 20 May 2010,I already study at Taylor's within 5months.I not a clever and hardworking person even though I already fail my result in SPM.Since I come to KL for study, I become more lazy and gobble.What is it happening??I think is because at KL I less to go sport and join somethings activities.When I in my hometown, every evening I will going to play some ball like table tennis, volleyball, basketball as well as badminton.It no need use any money and time, because the court all is near my house!!Just a small village!!Beside that,KL,the place no matter how when you are going out, money is inevitable.Traffic jam also is a very serious thing in KL, when I going to my class, I need to go early 1hour from my house to college,but actually the distance is only 13km.LoL.What wrong is this??Who responsible to this??Now,the time is 21 May 2010,12.10am,I using a day to write my blog!!COOL!!xD
In class,I am a most quiet and concentrate person.(samuel,janice,feon pls dun shoot me!!)But have a group of friend always like to disturb me when I concentrating to what lecturer say.But fortunately I can pass my moral and malaysian studies.woohuuu~now I worry about English final exam!!My kampong is communicate using mandarin.I'm a "fuchew" people.So at starting I very scare my college life,because I hear from my friend say the kl person all is banana.OMG!!But luckly still have some people can talk in chinese lah.
Have a very big difference between kl and my kampong.Less of kl people will take Bahasa Cina in their EXAM although they are chinese.lol.too sad.That's why I not good in speak in English.I know English is the international language and it take a importance place in our future life and work as well as our presentation.Finally,I still need add effort to improve my English!!
Tomorrow is the Final movie screening!!Hope we can enjoy it well!!Creative Thinking Skill bring me a lot of fun and happiness!

WRITTEN BY,
SAMSON WONG YUH YAO
1001P76312

0 comments: