BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our First Video!!!

3.10am,Saturday, I can't sleep well.
So, like to share something at here.
Yesterday is our last day of creative thinking skill class, it also can be a movie presentation.All done well. When playing our group video, I dun dare to watch it because I think our group video is not better then others.(Beside I dunno why janice ever since I finish the video editing she dun dare to watch it!A very SHY person.)But finally I realize every person have his own specialty. So I pride to it!!
Here I like to share the video with you all...


Sorry for the definition of video is not so high, because the size of actual video is too big, I can't upload it to here.(I try before, but I already wait 4hour still no yet finish uploaded.)
Janice, I think you better watch the video.Because you haven watch this before.You are the protagonist inside video!!xD
Cheer!!

Shared By,
Samson Wong Yuh Yao
1001P76312

0 comments: